The Langham Huntington, Pasadena - An Iconic Landmark Hotel
The Langham Huntington Hotel is conveniently located in beautiful Pasadena, just minutes away from some of Southern California’s most sought after attractions. Stay in luxury and enjoy an afternoon at one of the many museums, universities, shopping districts and restaurants in the area!
• Huntington Library & Gardens, 2 miles
• Caltech, 2 miles
• Old Town Pasadena, 3 miles
• Norton Simon Museum, 3 miles
• Rose Bowl Stadium, 5 miles
• Santa Anita Park, 7 miles
• Dodger Stadium, 9 miles
• USC Medical Center, 9 miles
• Walt Disney Concert Hall, 10 miles
• Staples Center, 11 miles
• L.A. Live/Nokia Theatre, 11 miles
• USC, 13 miles
• Los Angeles Zoo, 13 miles
• Griffith Park Observatory, 14 miles
for a list of more local attractions
For your convenience, complimentary transportation is available for hotel guests to select Pasadena destinations.
Get away to The Langham and stay in one of 380 guestrooms, including spacious suites and charming cottages situated throughout the grounds. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon by the pool or a treatment at The Huntington Spa, which features therapies based upon Traditional Chinese Medicine and overall wellness. Restaurant options include The Royce | Wood-Fired Steakhouse, alfresco dining at The Terrace, traditional Tiffin Afternoon Tea in The Lobby Lounge and small bites and drinks in The Tap Room. Take a relaxing stroll throughout the 23 acres of grounds and gardens and get away from it all at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena.