Featuring the finest selection of seasonal aged USDA Prime Cuts, authentic Australian and Japanese Wagyu, expertly prepared on a wood-fired grill by Chef Perry Pollaci. The menu is accented by creative, comfortable side dishes and the freshest local and global seafood.
Enjoy stunning views of the garden with seating near the glass-enclosed veranda or experience relaxed, communal dining at the Chef’s table. Start or end your evening in the Red Wine room, an intimate destination for pre- and post-dinner drinks.
The Royce | Wood-Fired Steakhouse is open for dinner Tuesday through Thursday evenings from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Sunday Market Brunch
The Royce’s Sunday Market Brunch is a unique brunch experience like no other in Los Angeles!
Enjoy Market Fresh Breads and Smoothie Shots
A Sampling of Appetizers for the Table such as:
• STEAK TARTARE classic garniture
• HEIRLOOM TOMATOES goat cheese crostini
• LOBSTER SALAD thai dressing
Choice of Main Course from selections such as:
• EGGS BENEDICT cotto ham, bearnaise, petite salad
• WOOD-GRILLED SALMON roasted sunchoke, horseradish
• GARDEN VEGETABLE FRITTATA petite salad
• WOOD-GRILLED SKIRT STEAK pomme puree, chimichurri
• BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST roasted apples, spiced maple syrup
Mimosas and Bloody Marys
Brunch is served Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; $58 per person; $29 per child under 12
We are pleased to offer valet parking at a discounted rate of $5 available for patrons of The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse. Please see the Hostess or your Server for Validation.
To make a reservation, please dial (626) 585-6410 or book online