Sunday Market Brunch in The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse
The Royce’s Sunday Market Brunch is a unique brunch experience like no other in Los Angeles!
Enjoy Market Fresh Breads and Smoothie Shots
A Sampling of Appetizers for the Table such as:
• STEAK TARTARE classic garniture
• HEIRLOOM TOMATOES goat cheese crostini
• LOBSTER SALAD thai dressing
Choice of Main Course from selections such as:
• EGGS BENEDICT cotto ham, bearnaise, petite salad
• WOOD-GRILLED SALMON roasted sunchoke, horseradish
• GARDEN VEGETABLE FRITTATA petite salad
• WOOD-GRILLED SKIRT STEAK pomme puree, chimichurri
• BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST roasted apples, spiced maple syrup
Mimosas and Bloody Marys
Served 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
$58 per person
$29 for per child under 12
For reservations, please dial (626) 585-6410 or book online
"SpecialTea" Cocktails in The Tap Room
Enjoy The Langham Huntington, Pasadena's new “SpecialTea” cocktails, available in The Tap Room through the fall months. Perfect for the early evening, these innovative cocktails contain a blend of herbal teas and spirits.
Green Tea Germain
A crisp and refreshing gin-based Green Tea cocktail, mixed with St. Germain liqueur and garnished with fragrant dried flowers.
Earl Grey Tea is transformed into the perfect evening drink featuring Jameson Irish Whiskey, Simple Syrup and a splash of Angostura Bitters.
Join us on Thursday nights in The Tap Room for live jazz, signature handcrafted cocktails and seasonal tapas plates, and specialty drink tastings – beginning at 8:00 p.m.